Do you have a mobile app?
If you don’t, now is the time to build one.
Unlike a website, a mobile app always stays on users’ screens, so they will be more likely to revisit you.
In today’s article, we’ll be sharing 10 app marketing strategies that you should keep an eye out for in 2020. However, before we dive in, let’s take a look at the latest mobile app statistics…
Mobile App Statistics
You may be wondering why having a mobile app is so important. Here are some statistics that might convince you:
- There are 2.7 billion smartphone users in the world and 1.35 billion tablet users
- The average American checks their phone every 12 minutes
- 90% of time spent on mobile devices are spent using apps
- 80% of internet users own smartphones
10 Mobile App Marketing Strategies For 2020 Success
1. Optimize Your App’s Description & Landing Page For The App Store
2. Encourage Reviews
3. Create Promotional Videos
4. Take Advantage Of Influencer Marketing
5. Advertise Everywhere
6. Consider Starting Paid Ad Campaigns
7. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
8. Get Feedback And Create A Beta Version
9. Offer In-App Purchases
10. Use Text Messaging To Drive More Downloads
As more and more people start using smartphones, having an app becomes even more important. Although competition can be fierce, the above 10 tips can help you get more downloads and boost your app revenue.